We are getting close to opening our Silverstone Estates show home for tours. Construction is underway and the home will be completed in August of 2022. This new home will showcase all of the upscale features and design elements that Integra Homes is known for.
The West-Coast design featuring a Craftsman/Farmhouse style is the perfect combination for this new patio home community.
We are proud to be at the forefront of incorporating the newest designs and products into the patio homes at Silverstone Estates. These are just some of the highlights:
- Engineered hardwood floors
- Quartz countertops throughout the home
- Custom cabinetry in the kitchen, bathrooms, living area & laundry room
- Walk-in pantry with built-in shelving
- Fisher & Paykel appliance package including fridge, range & dishwasher
- Floating oak shelving in the main living area\
- Tiled gas fireplace
- 10′ raised ceiling in great room with crown moulding
- Ensuite with heated floors, curbless tile shower, double vanity & free-standing tub
- High-efficiency gas furnace & heat pump with a/c for heating & cooling needs
- On-demand gas hot water & HRV system
Yes, we do have patio homes available! Phase 1 includes 11 new homes that will be ready for occupancy in the summer of 2022. This phase has three homes available, ranging in size from 1,805 to 1,983 sq. ft. and prices start at $945,000.
Phase 2 has 10 patio homes, and seven are available. These homes range from 1,437 to 1,775 sq. ft. in size and prices start at $905,000. Occupancy for Phase 2 is scheduled for late 2022.
All Ages Welcome!
Residents of all ages are welcome to live at Silverstone Estates and our development is pet-friendly. The Crown Isle neighbourhood has accessible pedestrian and cycling routes for all to enjoy. Many amenities are located close by including retail stores, restaurants, banks, medical offices and more. The Comox Valley Airport is only 10 minutes away, and Mount Washington is a quick 30-minute drive. This is the perfect location!
Living at Silverstone Estates will give you access to beautiful scenery year-round, especially at twilight when the sun sets over the Comox Glacier.
Contact our realtor for more information and to arrange a tour.
Realtor: Bert Jaeger, Engel & Volkers Vancouver Island North
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Text or Call: 250.898.9128
June 2022 – Prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice.